WHAT WE DO
The YES team have a unique mix of skills, with many Yezidi key workers and doctors living and working in Kurdistan, Iraq and Europe. There are also many international humanitarians who either consult on medical issues or help with fundraising.
Our projects include:
- Vital medical care.
- Distributing winter clothes.
- Passing on donations.
- Distributing food.
- Paying for medical procedures.
- Providing footballs to children who have nothing to play with.
- Liaising with other NGOs to distribute solar lights, livestock and general aid.
- Providing educational accessories and toys to orphans and children in need.